Hostage Situation 2 Hostage Situation 2

In shock....

Well... like I said, I am in shock. I didnt think this could be done in flash. I am really amazed. The way the scences changed and it all still flowed together so perfectly... thats just awesome!!! Are you a pro?

One small thing though... can you really silence a Desert Eagle like that?

Kangoo vs Kangoo Kangoo vs Kangoo

Good but has a flaw

You can just run up, double kick, then run up again and double kick. Make it so that they instantly die if they do that.

SPYBOY : The Game SPYBOY : The Game

blood???

this was a sweet game and a nice concept. but wheres the violence??? u cant really tell you are shooting anyone. there should be blood. different death animations for different hit areas would be cool. cool game but needs more blood. ()---8

Shoot 2: CC Mission 1 Shoot 2: CC Mission 1

change???

well i still love that game but there was nothin different about it. just a few thots i had. damnit the portal music is playin and i cant think. ok. just a suggestion. dont make it so u can go back and then foward and then have to fight the same guys again. thats annoying. more weapons you can pick up. no gay little thing that says "Its BOSS Time!!!" i laughed at that because it sounded so corny. umm... what else... thats it i think. i still love the game though! its frickin awesome!